Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Stuff...Can't Wait!!!!!

Ok, so last night Stephanie (from Bella Blvd) called me because she had a TON of work to get done and didn't want to be alone at the studio. Since I had no scrapbooking projects prepared, I agreed to come and keep her company and work on a few things I needed to get done on the computer while she plugged away on the new collections for the CHA summer release. So, I decided to take a break from trying to write a tutorial for a very cool project for the Bella blog. Yeah, that didn't happen...for the life of me I just couldn't figure it out. So, no tutorial...oh well! Anyway, I'm sure after the first hour of my being at Bella, she was regretting my being there. I was a little chatty and a little needy, and a little (a lot) amazed at all the new collections!!!! If it's at all possible, these are some of the BEST collections yet!!!!! Stephanie just never disappoints, in fact, I don't think she's capable of disappointing. Just look at the little busy bee...hard at work! While I was taking a few pictures of the tutorial-not-to be, I decided to to snap a few pics of one of my favorite people.......


Oh hey, if you get a chance, pop on over to the Creative Charms site. My friend, Gail, is featured there today!!!! She rocks the cards!! Be sure and leave her some love!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Gail said...

I was so jealous...wish I could stay awake long enough to join you guys! Thanks for the plug, you ROCK!

AnnaMarie said...

FUN! I'm so excited about the new collections, just from the little sneak peek thing.

sarah said...

i totally can't wait to see those new bella blvd lines. i'm so excited to see sneak peeks!

hugs,
sarah.