Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sneek Peaks!!

I have been crazy busy lately between the daycare, extra hours at The Scrapbook Store, and Designing CHA projects for the Bella Blvd booth. But, I am happy to say I've completed all of my CHA projects and even threw in an extra little project.


All week Bella Blvd. has been releasing peeks of their four new lines they will be introducing at this summer CHA show in Chicago. It's so exciting to be a part of such a great team, and I just love playing with all the product when it's still top secret. Below are a few sneak peeks of my projects. You're gonna just love the new lines. Like all of the other Bella lines, these will not disappoint!!! Check out the Bella blog here to see the complete collections, and be sure to stop back and check out my blog tomorrow for some COMPLETE projects that will be revealed. Oh yeah....


And I'm also gonna have a giveaway you won't want to miss!!!

Too Cute to Spook




Finally Fall








1 comment:

Lori said...

Beth, are you going to do classes with the new stuff? I love all these samples!