Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nice, Relaxing Door County Weekend!

We had a fun weekend in Door County again, as usual. I love being up there and enjoying all the silence and peacefulness, although being up there with my 7 year old niece, makes it a little less peaceful than usual (I mean that in a good way). She's such a busy little thing. I think that someday, when she can sit still long enough, she'll make for a great scrapbooker. She makes me tired just watching her! She's a pretty funny kid. I did, however, manage to get done a few layouts, as well as a weekly page kit for the store, while listening to The Little Mermaid II and Spy Kids over and over on the dvd.
Since I started working on Nicholas' book, most of these pages are for him. I did manage to start Halloween with one layout using pictures taken at our annual Halloween party for past daycare goers! By the way, in case you don't notice, I only used bling in one layout this whole weekend!! Those of you that know me, you know what a challange that is for me...
Click on image to enlarge.






4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, those are fantastic. I especially love the Lake LaBelle one. I need a weekend away to scrapbook! I'm getting nothing done!

Stephanie said...

Love these!

jessicaj said...

Great pages Beth!!! I think Door County has that effect on people. It really brought out the creative juices for me a few weeks ago. :)

Morgan said...

love the layouts! my glitzy girl ~ you used some bling on 3 pages. just a little, but i say it. :)