Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Decorations Can Wait!!

I've been working diligently on CHA projects, among other things and I'm so excited to show you...but I can't :( Not yet, at least. I know everyone is so excited to see the new Bella collections...but all in good time!

In the mean time, I'm posting a couple quick layouts I did while scrapbooking with Alyssa last night. Remember, you can click on the images to enlarge.

This first layout is of Roman, a cute little "Newbie" here at the daycare. He looks just like big brother, Dylan, with a smile that lights up his whole face! How cute is he?!!!?
I've been so excited to use this paper by October Afternoon. I just love it, and bought a ton! Here's a layout of my niece, Rebecca, and my nephew, Evan, on Christmas Eve. I think this picture is adorable and love how it captures the spirit of the season!
Alyssa did this layout, but I though it was so cute, I just had to post it of her and Jose... such a cute couple!
Stay tuned for more layouts next week (and another cute, new little face), since I'll be scrapbooking pretty much the whole weekend! Sooner or later I'll get to those Christmas decorations...priorities...

No comments: