Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet and Simple Pages!

Some of you may already know that in addition to being a Bella Blvd. Artista, I also work at my local Scrapbook Store. I do various little things such as organizing the quarterly newsletter, run krops, and I am the class coordinator. My friend, Rhonda, and I also make what we call our "weekly kits". Some of our customers have requested that I post some past layouts for simple inspiration. So, here they are. Every Monday evening, we introduce a new kit. All kits come complete with step by step instructions and a photo. They are very simple and the great news is they only cost $5.50 each! It's really a great deal. So, if your ever in the Milwaukee area, check us out!

By the way, I apologize in advance for the photography. I hate not being able to use natural lighting, but it's been rather chilly here to take the pics outdoors.









No comments: