Friday, February 26, 2010

A Door County layout


Don't forget about the BLOG CRAWL next week! Check out Bella Blvd. for more details, and check back here Monday for a couple of sneak peaks of what I'm going to be giving away!

Below is my final layout I did for the Creating Keepsakes blog last month. I used the All Inclusive line from Bella Blvd. I love all the bright colors in this line. This is a layout of my daughter, Alyssa, taken in Door County last summer. Looking at this layout makes me anxious for summer!


2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your beach page. I have never seen the Bella Blvd products. Beach pages have always given me trouble. This page just looks like fun.
Thank you
Linda in Stanwood

Unknown said...

very cute- love how the photo is the focus and the little ones add that extra touch- great job!