Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cashews Anyone???

Alyssa and I love Chinese food. We've been ordering it at least once a week since we found this new place that's very good, reasonably priced and they deliver. I'm kind of hooked on this cashew chicken dish, so tonight that was my order. Since they are a little light on the cashews,(they only put maybe a 1/4 cup on a large order), I asked if they would not "skimp" on the cashews and I'd pay a little extra. Well, we couldn't stop laughing when the order arrived and we took off the lid. Get a load of this. And the picture really doesn't do it justice. Those are cashews right down to the bottom of the container!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my this made me giggle! Did you know I use to be a waitress in a Chinese resturaunt back in my college days? I have to say I never served a customer a meal that looked like that.

Katherine said...

One more thing. Love the map. I think I am your first dot. How exciting is that!!!

Sheri said...

Um, I think they went nuts with the nuts!

Christy said...

That's just nuts! : )
Are you going to request extra cashews next time?

AnnaMarie said...

That's awesome. Hope you enjoyed it!

Stephanie said...

Oh my! You definitely got what you asked for! haha.

Morgan said...

Holy...that is a whole lot of nuts. That picture makes me hungry for chinese food. I thought about ordering that for dinner tonight. It is so funny because I have been craving the cashew chicken since we had it. :)