Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'M ADDICTED...

to my new cel-phone! I just can't seem to put it down! I've had it for about 3 weeks now and you can't believe what this thing can do. First off, let me just say, it takes fabulous pictures and it's very pretty with half of it being pink. I love the full keypad for texting (I feel just like Donna now) and people don't complain that it takes me forever to respond to a text. OK, and this Internet thing...OMG! How did I live without this? It's wonderful. It lets me know right when I get an email so I can respond immediately. I can check all my favorite sites anytime I want and since this feature was free for the first 60 days I just had to try it out and I totally see why it's free. They just suck you in!!! The way I see it, I have 45 more days to justify why I NEED this. Hummmmm...maybe do an extra page kit? On the other hand, I rarely turn on my desk top now. There's an energy saver. Or, on the other hand, how much extra a week are we suppose to start seeing on our paychecks? And, on the other hand, we could give up Taco Tuesdays. Well, there you have it. All I needed to do was write it down, and I'm sold!! Anyway, take a look at it. It's the Samsung Black Jack!




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh my goodness, you evil little pretty phone! I know if I had internet on my phone it'd never leave my hands. I think you've completely justified it though :)

Katherine said...

How exciting. Maybe if I had a phone as fab as yours I would use it. Do they come in orange:)

Stephanie said...

Youre hiARIOUS!