Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some New Bella Layouts!

I've been working on some new layouts for Bella. Below are three layouts using the Flirty, Plastino, and Super Stud paper lines.

This first layout is of Alyssa's friend, Monica (her boyfriends sister). As you can see, she is very photogenic. The Flirty line is so much fun to work with and of course, I had to Stickle the flowers because I am the sparkle queen!




This layout is of Cute little Hailey. Remember her from one of my older posts? She's so much fun to take care of. She smiles all the time, except when I'm aiming a camera at her! Go figure!
She loves to pick my flowers. I used the Plastino line for this layout since it's all about summer!

Lastly, this is Dylan. I just love him! He's such a sweet boy. If I had a son, I'd want him to be just like Dylan. He's one of the few boys I have here at the daycare at the moment. The Super Stud line was perfect for this layout.


4 comments:

jessicaj said...

Those are so cute!

Katherine said...

I love the boarder on the Footloose page. They are all super cute!

Wendy Lee said...

Awesome LO's Beth!! Loving your title on the footloose one! Beautiful pics too.......I guess I will take the title of sparkly princess! ;)

Sheri said...

You are the Sparkle Queen!!!!!!Cute layouts!