Monday, October 5, 2009

Alyssa and I kicked off this past weekend getting pedicures Friday night. Normally I love to do this and it usually takes about an hour, but wouldn't you know on a night where we had other plans the place would be empty so we got extra special treatment. Two hours later we walked out of there, almost making us late for a movie. We picked up Jose and went on to see Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D. These are two of my favorite Disney movies (I have many), so I just had to see them. They did a pretty good job of converting the movies into 3D.

Saturday morning I went to see Matthews soccer team beat the pants off the other team!! These kids are so cute, playing their little hearts out. But of course Matthew was by far the cutest!




Saturday night we went out to dinner and drinks with Bob and Carole, and then back to our house to play some cards. I love spending fun times with good friends!
Then Sunday it was off to Oconomowoc for Rebecca's 7th (golden) birthday. It was an American Girl birthday if I ever saw one. I can't believe my little niece is already 7 years old. Where does the time go??



2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Cute pics...sounds like lots of fun!

Kelly said...

Awwww...I need a pedicure in the WORST way!!!

I'm glad you guys had fun! :)