Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a Great Weekend!!!

I just love getting together with friends!! We had such a great time talking, laughing, and oh yeah, scrapboking! I have to say, I was also enlightened and a bit educated thanks to Angie, Donna and Stephanie...I learned more than I needed to about triangles and "Q" words, and saw some pretty wierd videos... but I think that's all I can say about that.
Anyway, here's a few layouts that I managed to get done; Daycare kids, of course...
Nicholas and Dylan

Johanna

Nicholas and Dylan


Pretty Coraline

And here are some projects I did for Bella Blvd. recently;

My very special Grandma, whom I miss soooooo much!
Cute little guy, Dylan!

My Sweet Gracie!

and a wreath using the flowered paper from the Honey, I'm Home line.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you are so creative and crafty!! I love your wreath, and your layouts are fantabulous :) I esp. love the Coraline layout.

Sheri said...

Beth, You ROCK!! All of your layouts are great and I love the wreath!! How long did it take you to make it?

jessicaj said...

I agree with the comments above! Awesome work! I to would like to know how long it took you....as well as how many sheets of that paper did it take?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Katherine said...

Thanks for the inspiration.! That wreath....We need some stats for that project in order to answer all of our questions. It is fabulous just like all the lo's.