Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"C" is for Cookie!

So...every once in a while we have a special day here at my daycare. This week we focused on learning the letter "C". In honor of that, I decided to have a cookie exchange, where each child brought in different kinds of cookies to pass out to their friends. All the cookies were great and might I say, extremely Delicious, and most were homemade which made them extra special. I just had to share these unbelievable, extra yummy goodies that Dylan brought in. Let me tell you, these were a frosting lovers' dream! Thanks Dylan!!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those are really cute cookies! so funny about the word verification being "hormones", too!

Katherine said...

Yummm...Those are almost too cute to eat!

Anonymous said...

I love them!! What awesome little treats!